It’s no small feat to launch a digital project. There are constraints around timing, budgets, and sometimes even physical space. On top of that, teams are made up of varied personalities and roles, all of whose job it is to deliver something amazing.
You’ve got to get it right, and working together as a team always feels like the best way to accomplish a goal. So how do teams work together to deliver great products while trying to uphold project constraints like deadlines and budgets?
Join DPM Philly for a panel discussion, with a few of our fine city’s creative masterminds and digital collaborators, where we’ll discuss:
- Finding harmony between design and development
- Practices to make collaboration feel like it’s second nature
- Challenges you might face with team collaboration
- Fostering collaboration when working with clients
- Making it work remotely
- Dan Mall, Founder, Superfriendly
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher, Content Strategy Consultant and Author of Content Everywhere
- Mike Smith, Senior Designer at charity: water, MS187.com
- Debra Levin Gelman, Director of Experience Design at EPAM Empathy Lab and Author of Design for Kids
- Brett Harned, Vice President of Project Management, Happy Cog
Tuesday, September 9
1028 N. 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123